Word Count：2636語 (Time: 18'36'', 142 wpm)
- The classic rash in patients with measles develops in a cephalocaudal and centrifugal distribution; if this pattern is described by the patient, it may provide an important clue. Of the prodromal symptoms known as the “3C’s” of measles — cough, coryza, and conjunctivitis.
- Rocky Mountain spotted fever was reported in only 15 patients per 100,000 population in 2013, and cases of measles far outnumbered those of Rocky Mountain spotted fever in 2014.
- Koplik’s spots are transient and are noted in only 50 to 70% of patients with measles.
- Transmission through aerosolized droplet nuclei has been detected in closed areas for up to 2 hours after a person with measles occupies the area.
- 本題は、麻疹でしたので、そこから珍しい感染症の話、Borrelia miyamotoiとか、日本脳炎とWNVとか、地元のロシア春夏脳炎ウイルスの話とかに話が広がりました。